Rent is due on the 1st of every month. May be paid by website, mail, or in person.
You must notify office manager of any changes on your account (phone, address, email, etc)
You have a 7 day grace period. A $15 late fee is applied towards your account on the 8th, if the account is still delinquent.
We do not assume liability for the items you store. Insuring your contents is your responsibility.
We pro-rate on move-in, but not on move out. You must vacate the unit within the dates of the last month it is paid in full, when moving out.
To receive deposit refund your unit must be clean and swept, occupied at least 2 full months and you must provide a 10-day move out notice as well as return our lock/key.
Do not allow anyone through the gate that doesn’t have their own code; do not share your access code.
Use of alcohol and illegal substances is prohibited at the storage facility.
Firearms are prohibited on property.
Tenant May Not Store Under Any Circumstances the Following:
- Any living creature or organism, or any dead animal or other carcass
- Gasoline, oil, fuel, grease, or any flammable chemicals
- Explosives, fireworks, or ammunition
- Corrosives, toxic, or hazardous materials or waste
- Asbestos or asbestos-containing construction materials
- Lawn debris
- Construction debris, tires, oil, or batteries, whether new or used
- Items having a noxious smell, in Lessor’s sole judgement
- Stolen property or items illegal for self-storage under any law
- Gasoline cans or similar containers with combustible fuel
- Liquid propane tanks, oxygen tanks, or similar containers
- Food, fertilizers, pesticides, or items which are wet and could mildew
Tenant May Not Use the Space For the Following:
- Lodging, sleeping, cooking, or consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Parties, gatherings or meetings
- Sanding, painting, welding, soldering or operating power equipment